Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Crib and Bedding

I (MJ), dragged Jarrett to Buy Buy Baby the other weekend.  As soon as we walked in, we knew we were in WAY over our heads.  That place is the biggest distraction I've ever seen.  So, we kept our heads down and went straight to the crib section.  Jarrett was almost taken down by these weird humidifier things, but we quickly got back on track.  We looked at cribs for a bit and found a few that looked like they may work for a gender neutral nursery.  After we got home, I did some serious research on cribs and realized that the top 2 that we liked were rated almost the lowest...well sh!t.

The Baby Bargains book (the bible for all things baby crap) informed me that Graco brand cribs were given an "A" rating in price and durability.  Luckily, Target sells Graco.  I got online and found one I liked immediately.  I stalked this crib for a few weeks, and then as fate would have it, Target decided to have a huge baby sale.  Not only was the crib marked down, but I also found some great gender neutral bedding for half off.  SOLD.

I was a little nervous about what everything would look like, but thankfully, it all turned out great.




1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome guys!! Cannot wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete